1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, authoritative and only infallible Word of God and the final authority on all matters of faith and conduct.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles and His substitutionary and atoning death through shedding His own blood; we believe in His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His present rule as Head of the Church and His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful men and women and that this is wholly a work of God’s grace, not human effort.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, who enables the Christian to live a godly life by dwelling within him/her.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, those who are saved into everlasting life and fellowship with the Lord and those who are lost into everlasting judgment, condemnation and separation from God.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, including equality across racial, gender and class differences.
Your donation makes a difference in the lives of families in Pittsburgh.Donate